Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Didn't Do It On Purpose!!!

Hello everyone again, another nice day in Colorado, but apparently snow is on the way. The last week has been a lot of fun. This past weekend we had a scrap-booking retreat again, and there were 70 ladies here goin nuts with glitter, cutting, and gluing. It was great to have some pals come up and help, and we had a lot of fun with them as well....although, for the record I am the blokus king. After I beat Celsey she said she was very impressed, and I thought...."were you expecting anything less then amazing, babe?" No but seriously....I am the king.
Yesterday Celsey and I went down to the springs and had lunch with taylor, adam, zach, and luke. We went out to Five Guys, which by the way has the best fries ever!!!! If you haven't eaten there do it...and when you do call us so we have an excuse to go. Love hanging out with all them.
I've also been getting a lot of questions about our wedding. If some of you don't know, or weren't there, I happened to do something a little clumsy right in the middle of it. I dropped the ring right before I put it on Celsey's finger. Ok, it was totally a mistake, although it would've been a good plan. But I can't take credit, I really did drop it.....and might of screamed like a little girl when I did.....but hey, it sure lightened the mood up. I can't help it...I mean have you seen the size differential in our hands? Celsey has these cute little petite hands, while I have huge palmed, short, stuby, fat fingers. On top of that, I was in a full out tux with lights gleaming on my already nervous figure. If you haven't figured it out...I was sweating like a teenage boy after basketball practice....but without the stink(I use deodorant). Thankfully the whole ordeal was quite funny. As I reached down to get the ring, my now wife and the rest of my family and loved ones....laughed in disbelief of how high pitched that big man could actually scream. Oh well, it was a blast anyways.
Tomorrow early morning, me and Celsey are going to the springs to get new drivers licenses so Celsey doesn't have to keep applying for jobs using her maiden name. Celsey is still looking for a job currently and has been searching this past week. It can be quite frustrating, and at this point we now think that her becoming the new Wild Wings chicken that dances on the side of the road to promote the specials isn't that bad of an occupation after all. But seriously, if anybody does know a place or someone that is hiring around woodland park/co springs area, I happen to know a very competent, funny, smoking hot woman that is looking for a job. So if ya think about it, we would be honored if you remembered that in your prayers.
Well that's all for now folks, hope you all have a great day and weekend and check back in soon. Keep on keepin on.

J&C

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie.... it was a bit high pitched! Love you cousin, and am praying for you and Celsey as you transition. Will pray particularly for a job for Cels. Love to both!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete