Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lamp Re-Do

Well.... It's been a while folks.

Jess and I moved into our apartment here in Dubuque and now we have the task to decorate it and turn it into home. It's been fun and challenging.

We found these lamps at good will for $3 together....

So then we were going to Lowe's already to get clips to hang our curtains in the living room and so I picked up a can of sample paint and some lampshades from walmart and created our bedside Lamps.

Jess' nightstand is new from Hobby Lobby today from some birthday and Christmas gift cards that I have been saving. It's a little taller than my nightstand so I will add some old looking books under mine to make it as high as Jess' to look symmetrical.





I will post more of the apartment as it becomes presentable... we are still working on unpacking and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment